SEO for Photographers – SEO Course Online for Creative Businesses
I’m super excited to be sharing with you something brand new – SEO for Photographers. Rewind back to when I first started my photography business. I’d just got back from travelling and had zero luck finding a job. I’d come back to the recession after a year of backpacking around Australia & Asia and working in the outback with kangaroos for neighbours.
I’d fallen in love with taking photos but I needed to make money – don’t we all!
An ex colleague got in contact to see whether i’d be interested in taking photos for his upcoming EP release. I jumped at the chance as it was a bit of cash and it meant I was doing what I loved to do. So I did it. And that was where it all sort of began. I did a number of budget weddings and thoroughly enjoyed them but I didn’t have consistency in bookings and was winging it a bit to be honest!
Why SEO for photographers and businesses matter
It wasn’t until I started using a SEO strategy on my website that I started seeing some consistency in my bookings.
SEO is a ZERO cost marketing method that ALL photographers – well – ALL businesses need to be implementing in this day and age.
Here’s the thing – It’s actually not that hard once you have a solid strategy and structure in place.
Having a strong SEO strategy in place on your business website means that you can wake up to enquiries,sales and so much more on auto pilot.
Whether you’re a photographer,Etsy store owner,Shopify store owner, an offline business with online presence – having a SEO strategy will help you grow & scale your business.
Introducing Thrive with SEO ⚡️
I created this online SEO course for Photographers and well any business over the last 12 months. I’ve been super passionate about SEO since day 1 and absolutely love that it’s a ZERO cost marketing method that we can all implement and see long lasting results from.
I’ve created two packages which will be fantastic for any business.
Thrive with SEO – The Digital Pack for just £37
Thrive with SEO – Work With Me for just £197
What’s included in Thrive with SEO course?
You can find out more information on what’s included in each package by clicking the links above but with BOTH options you get the following:
- Friendly support and accountability to get long lasting results in your business. Organic traffic is the best because it’s consistent and long lasting. Organic traffic ensures a steady flow of traffic and leads or sales in your business. You’ll learn how to get organic traffic and consistency in your business through SEO.
- Video trainings PLUS workbook with life time access to get the BEST results on your website to bring in those dream clients that pay you what you are worth
- 12 Month blog post calendar that will help you create content with ease. Google will LOVE your website & rank you higher in the search results page. This will drive more ORGANIC traffic to your website which will lead to more income in your business. Zero marketing investment but more money for your business. It’s a win win.
- Having a consistent frame work for SEO in your business means you can focus doing what you love the most – Being a boss! Who doesn’t want to wake up to enquiries on auto pilot whilst you sleep?
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re new to business or have been running your business for years – It’s never too late or early to work on SEO to get more sales in your business!
- You’ll be able to grow your audience and client base with ease and authenticity – It’s a fact that people buy from people – Using SEO in your business will allow you to have your own voice and get hired for being you
- Don’t worry about not being tech savvy – I’ll be guiding you through the process and tailoring it to your business and needs – without the jargon and overwhelm.
- Lifetime access to updates I make on the course
- There’s just SO MUCH MORE you’ll get from Thrive with SEO – The Digital Pack.
If you are looking to work 1:1 with me alongside the Digital Pack than I got you! Head on over here to see more on Thrive with SEO – Work With Me program
Prior to enrolling on to Thrive with SEO – The Digital Pack – I was a beginner to intermediate in using SEO for my wedding photography business.I felt really overwhelmed but I knew I had to implement SEO to generate more organic leads because it’s such a low cost marketing tool that every business should use.I’d constantly be thinking I’ve got to do this but it all just felt so overwhelming.I couldn’t see how I would break it down into tasks.To be honest, it was quite scary and anxiety inducing for me.Now that I’ve completed Thrive with SEO – Digital Pack I feel I have a step by step system that i’m going to get long lasting results with in my business.I understand what certain terms mean & I feel I can tackle the tasks head on now! Having completed Thrive with SEO – The Digital Pack I’ve got a huge list of ideas for blog posts & I’ve now put time aside specifically for this part of my business to help my business thrive and grow through using SEO.I now understand exactly the benefits it would be to my business to use this amazing marketing tool for FREE to get my ideal customer.I really love the Simple SEO Blog Plan included in this course & how many ideas it has given me – I really love the extra tips down the bottom too!I’ll absolutely be using the Simple SEO Blog Plan as the basis of my blog posts for the next year.I can definitely see the SEO Blog Plan helping my business grow in the next 12-24 months.I’ve loved Thrive with SEO – Digital Pack so much that I’ll be making sure my husband uses this for business growth in his venture too.I’ll be recommending Thrive with SEO to anyone who needs help with SEO without being overwhelmed.
For bookings and / or enquiries – email me on email@example.com – I would love to hear from you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletter for updates and tutorials straight to your inbox.
Find me on:
Twitter – @pshikotraphoto
Instagram – @pshikotraphoto
Tumblr – pshikotraphoto
Facebook – Priti Shikotra Photography
Pinterest – @pshikotraphoto
YouTube – Priti Shikotra Photography